- On the Conservation of Force [Energy]. Hermann Helmholtz (1863). Translated by Edmund Atkinson. Modern History Sourcebook
- Video on demand
- Brady Haran
- Energy. Sixty Symbols. YouTube (2009). It's one of the most important concepts in physics — but defining energy is not the easiest task.
- The Mechanical Universe and Beyond (1985)
- Conservation of Energy. According to one of the major laws of physics, energy is neither created nor destroyed.
- Blob Jump Official Guinness World Record, paintballfarm.ch (2011)