- Duracell Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). Technical information on battery systems.
- I Enjoy Being a Battery by A Nine Volt Battery.The Onion (1996).
- Battery Council International (BCI)
- Electric Vehicle Battery Glossary. Triangle Electric Auto Association.
- International Lead and Zinc Study Group (ILZSG)
- International Lead Zinc Research Organization (ILZRO)
- Portable Rechargeable Battery Association (PRBA)
- Lithium ion
- Lithium-ion batteries.PhysicsCentral.
- Video on demand
- How batteries work. Adam Jacobson. TED-ED (2015). Batteries are a triumph of science — they allow smartphones and other technologies to exist without anchoring us to an infernal tangle of power cables. Yet even the best batteries will diminish daily, slowly losing capacity until they finally die. Why does this happen, and how do our batteries even store so much charge in the first place?
- The Mechanical Universe and Beyond (1985)
- The Electric Battery. Volta invents the electric battery using the internal properties of different metals.