practice problem 1
Avogadro's number is huge!
- A mole of dollar bills would make a stack almost 7,000 light years high.
- A mole of mini marshmallows would cover the Earth to a depth of about 1 kilometer.
- A mole of standard men would weigh about 7 earth masses.
- A mole of food calories could feed every person on earth for about 94 million years.
- Counting a mole of anything at a rate of one object per second would take about 19 quadrillion years.
practice problem 2
Write something else.
practice problem 3
Write something different.
practice problem 4
Write something completely different.