- gravity probe b
- On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, Albert Einstein, 30 June 1905
English translation of "Zur Elektrodynamik bewegter Körper," Annalen der Physik. Vol. 17: 891 (1905).
- Einstein, Albert. "Brief Outline of the Development of the Theory of Relativity." Nature 106 (1921): 782784.
- Relativity : the Special and General Theory by Albert Einstein, Project Gutenberg
- Galileo and Einstein, Michael Fowler, University of Virginia
- Special Relativity, MacTutor History of Mathematics archive
- Year of Physics: Relativity Revisited, Nature, 2005
- time dilation
- video on demand
- The Mechanical Universe and Beyond
- The Michelson-Morley Experiment, In 1887, an exquisitely designed measurement of the earth's motion through the ether results in the most brilliant failure in scientific history.
- The Lorentz Transformation, If the speed of light is to be the same for all observers, then the length of a meter stick, or the rate of a ticking clock, depends on who measures it.
- Velocity and Time, Einstein is motivated to perfect the central ideas of physics, resulting in a new understanding of the meaning of space and time.