- Complete the worksheet on the first page of translate-rotate-worksheet.pdf. Fill each grid space with an appropriately concise answer.
- Release an object from rest and let it roll down an incline. Determine…
- the moment of inertia coefficient by timing the trip from top to bottom
- the critical angle past which an object will slip rather than roll down the incline
- Determine the speed needed for a rigid wheel to roll over a rectangular step.
- Write something else.
- basic, curtate, or prolate?
- pedal on a bicycle
- paddle on a steamboat
- ocean waves
- outermost point of a car tire
- outermost point of a train tire
- baton twirling