- NASA Research Finds Last Decade was Warmest on Record, 2009 One of Warmest Years. 21 January 2010.
- HCR 1009 Calling for balanced teaching of global warming in the public schools of South Dakota. 16 February 2010.
- You can’t resolve away climate change. Phil Plait. Bad Astronomy. 21 February 2010.
Science caught in the Web 2010-02-20
posted Saturday, 20 February 2010
Science caught in the Web 2010-01-23
posted Saturday, 23 January 2010
- climate change
- The real holes in climate science. Quirin Schiermeier. Nature. Vol. 436 (20 January 2010): 284–287. doi:10.1038/463284a.
- 2009: Second Warmest Year on Record; End of Warmest Decade, Research News, NASA GISS (21 January 2010)
- Andreas Bick, Silent Listening
- newton’s apple
- Memoir of Sir Isaac Newton’s Life, William Stukeley, 1752
- John Conduitt’s Account of Newton’s Life at Cambridge, c. 1727-8, Newton Papers Project, University of Sussex
- The Pitt Estate, British History Online. A lengthy article about the neighborhood where Newton spent the last two years of his life. Excerpted from Survey of London: volume 37, edited by F.H.W. Sheppard (1973).
- Newton Court, Kensington, London on Google Maps. Newton lived on this block from 1725 to his death in 1727 and told the story of the apple to his biographer William Stukeley near a grove of apple trees in this general area.